Thursday, May 12, 2016

Reflections and the end of the project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzShGbk4qI

After a rework of the UI and some more tinkering, we have the project working at 95% efficiency.  There were some hardware flaws with the crane game since the claw grabs horizontally instead of straight down, but it mainly works very well.



We did pretty well in the Robot Olympics and people even liked our crane game, which is a win for me at least.  For the future I will still focus on the software side of things and will look more into visual design as it interested me.  The class in general was very fun and informative, not just because I got most of it, but because I failed miserably with others.  The project in itself taught me a lot of things, but the biggest thing I got out of it is being stubborn but standing back to look at a problem from a new perspective.  It was a very good experience I got overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment